The ePMP 2000 is the next generation Access Point that brings Interference Tolerance to a whole new level with Cambium's unique Hypure Technology which combines Intelligent Filtering and Smart Beamforming. The ePMP 2000 Access Point System consists of a high performance, GPS Synchronized Access Point Radio with Intelligent Filtering, a new compact high performance Access Point Antenna and the optional Smart Beamforming Antenna.
The Intelligent Filtering of the Access Point works for both receive and transmit. It protects any channel from noise from off-channel interferers with a filter that dynamically moves around the channel. On transmit side, it protects the RF environment by reducing off-channel transmission noise.
• Reduce Impacts of Uplink Interference: Beamforming agorithms maximize the Received Signal Strength Indication (RSSI) and Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) of the radio uplink
• Maintain low latency and high throughput in high interference environments: By mitigating the effects of uplink interference, packet retransmissions are kept to a minimum which allows for high throughputs and avoids the extra latency of retransmissions
• Improvement in both Uplink and Downlink Throughputs: An increase in throughput and reduction in retransmissions on the uplink can also increase downlink throughputs for TCP traffic which relies on efficient transmission of acknowledgements for optimal performance
• Frequency Range: 5150 - 5970 MHz (exact frequencies as allowed by local regulations)
• Connectors to Access Point: 2 x 50 ogm, RP (Reverse Polarity) SMA, DC Couples (powering antenna)
• Mounting Hardware: Included for mounting to ePMP 5 GHz Sector Antenna (C050900D021A); Included for mounting to mast diameters 2" to 4" (5 cm to 10 cm)
• Physical Dimensions: 13.1" (L) x 8.4" (W) x 1.5" (H) (33.3 cm x 21.3 cm x 4.6 cm) Without Mounting Brackets
• Weight: 3.2 lbs. (1.5 kg) Without Mounting Brackets
• Environmental: IP65
• Radome Material: UV Protected ABS
• Operating Temp: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
• Power Consumption: 2.5 W
• (1) Beam Forming Antenna
• (1) Fixed Clamp
• (2) M8 Nuts
• (12) M6x12 Screws
• (2) Antenna Connectors
• (1) Rear Mast Clamp
• (2) M8x160 Bolts
• (1) Environmental Cover
• (1) Front Mast Clamp
• (1) Angular Clamp
• (2) RP-SMA Cable
Cambium-Force-200Ars 5GHz-Angled Antenna
D-Link ANT24-2100 Outdoor 21dBi Directional Grid 11g Antenna
LigoWave LigoDLB Pro 5-90-17ac
LigoWave LigoPTP Pro 5-23
LigoWave LigoPTP RapidFire 5-23
Wireless Signal- IEEE 802.11n, Frequency Range- 2400 - 2500 MHz
Operational Temperature- Horizontal 33° Vertical 32°
Typical Application- Indoor/Outdoor
Maximum Outdoor Range- 8.5 km (5.28 miles)
Gain- 10 dBi
Netgear ANT24501B-10000S 2.4 and 5 GHz outdoor antenna bundles
Ubiquiti 30dBi Slant 45 for 5GHz airFiber Antenna
Ubiquiti 34dBi Slant 45 for 5GHz airFiber Antenna
Ubiquiti Bullet M2 Titanium Antenna
Ubiquiti IsoStation AC 5GHz Antenna
Ubiquiti Networks LBE-5AC-16-120 is an airMAX LiteBeam CPE with both point to point and point to multipoint funcitonality, operating on 5GHz with 16dBi gain.
LiteBeam is ideal for a cost-effective WISP deployment in an airMAX ac Point-to-MultiPoint network.
The LBE-5AC-16-120 LiteBeam features a 5GHz airMAX Technology Solution from Ubiquiti Networks and takes full advantage of a longer-range, higher-performance network antenna to reach users at greater distances. Operating on the license-free 5GHz frequency, you can take advantage of data transfer rates of up to 100+ Mbps at distances of up to 18+ mi (30+ km). Combine the improved distance with Ubiquiti Networks' own airMAX technology and you benefit from increased airtime efficiency through the use of Time Division Multiple Access or TDMA technology. Additionally, airMAX technology offers intelligent QoS and improved scalability.
Integrated airMAX Technology
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, the Ubiquiti Networks airMAX Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots managed by an intelligent AP controller. This "time slot" method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency.
• Intelligent QoS: Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access.
• Scalability: High capacity and scalability.
• Long Distance: Capable of high-speed, 18+ mi (30+ km) links.
• Processor Specs: MIPS 74K
• Memory: 64MB
• Network Interface: 1 x 10/100 Ethernet Port
• Operating Frequency: Worldwide: 5150 - 5875MHz, USA: 5725 - 5850MHz
• Antenna Gain: 16dBi
• Maximum Power Output: 25dBm
• Maximum Power Consumption: 7W
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (included)
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 158deg F (-40 to 70deg C)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% noncondensing
• Wind Survivability: 125mph (200km/h)
PBE-5AC-500 is a Ubiquiti Networks 2-pack of the airMAX PowerBeam 5GHz 27dBi wireless network bridges. Designed for long-range point-to-point applications.
Using airMAX 802.11ac technology, this kit supports up to 450+ Mbps throughput in a small form factor. It launches with PtP functionality, however client mode feature can be added with a firmware upgrade from Ubiquiti. The radio includes a protective radome cover to shield it from the environmental elements.
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720MHz
• Memory: 128MB DDR2, 8 MB flash
• Networking interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
• Channel size: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80MHz (PtP) / 10/20/30/40MHz (PtMP)
• Protocol: 802.11AC
• Polarization: Dual linear
• Gain: 27dBi
• ESD/EMP Protection Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
• Operating Temperature -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
• Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
• Power Supply 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
• Power Method Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Max. Power Consumption 8.5W
• Gain 27 dBi
Ubiquiti PowerBridge M5 Carrier Class 5GHz MIMO Bridging Solution
Ubiquiti RocketDish Lightweight 5GHz 30dBi Antenna